RLI Members may use the RLI Risk Assessment Platform for their forced labor due diligence efforts with their supply chain. It introduces a new rating model that provides a dynamic scoring method, providing a high-quality forced labor risk analysis and a confidence score for each supplier site evaluated.
Some recently added features in the new platform include:
- Use of real audit data as an indicator in forced labor risk ratings
- Dynamic scoring algorithm, including confidence scores for each rating
- Access to all index scores for forced labor indicator
- Forced labor indicator download/export for custom member use
- Enhanced supplier list management features
Please contact Ken Anderson with any questions.